Followers

confuse

Posted by dien Thursday, December 18, 2003

Last night i can`t slept soundly, coz my deseases was relapse. All night i were just turn my body to right and left. I didn`t know how many hours i slept last night, n i think not to three hours or even left. sometimes i thought is my deseases can`t be incurable, and why must i had it? it was coz of my offence is too much. Only God knows why. And the most important thing i must evaluate my self..!!. Besides that, the proveb says "Every think that happened to us is had benefit" and thats what had been happened to me. Coz i can`t slept, i can use my time to usefull activity like pray and so I can got up early and got some sports, and the fact is very usefull and comfortable to my body, were i can do that every day. I wish.....

|

0 comments

Post a Comment